How to Enter
1. Create your masterpiece. Show off your creativity! We are looking for artwork designs to be printed on the package of our makeup products, such as eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and cosmetic pouches. Start sketching, designing, drawing, painting, illustrating - whatever your medium, we want to see it!
2. Submit your artwork. Once you finish your masterpiece, email the artwork to email@example.com along with the signed form below.
Official Rules and Regulations
1. Artwork. All entries must be original. No stock photography or copyrighted images may be used or duplicated without an unlimited use license purchased and provided by the designer.
2. Sponsor. M2U NYC LLC. 115 Broadway 5th FL, New York, NY 10006
3. Judging. All entries will be reviewed by M2U NYC LLC personnel and guest judges. Judging is based on a variety of factors, including creativity, style, expression and use of technique.
4. Eligibility. All contest entries must have a valid name, address, phone number and email address in order to be eligible. Contest begins on Apr 15, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Apr 26, 2019 (the “Contest”). The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older as of the date of entry.
5. Prizes. The entrants of the Top 10 Artworks will be awarded in connection with the Contest consisting of a check in the amount of Three Hundred Dollars ($300). Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099.
6. Notification. Winners of the contest will be notified by phone call or email. Upon notification and before the prize is granted, finalists will be required to submit original artwork with requested file format to M2U NYC LLC.
7. Acknowledgment. All Artwork submitted becomes the property of M2U NYC LLC and may be reproduced by M2U NYC LLC in any format for commercial and non-commercial purposes. By submitting Artwork, entrant: (i) certifies that s/he created the Artwork and has the right to provide it to M2U NYC LLC and that his/her Artwork is original, has not been previously published or won any award, does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patents, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances; and (ii) agrees to indemnify M2U NYC LLC from and against any claims, actions, suits and all related liabilities, damages and expenses incurred by M2U NYC LLC arising out of or relating to any alleged infringement of any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Each entrant hereby grants M2U NYC LLC an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license to his/her Artwork submitted in connection with the Contest. By entering in the Contest, entrant explicitly acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor and its legal representatives, successors and assigns shall have the irrevocable, worldwide right to license, sub-license, edit, alter, post, reproduce, publicly display and publish, in any media, including online, with or without first and/or last name credit to the entrant without any additional consideration or approvals from or to entrant; and Entries that attempt to restrict this right will not be considered.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other Entrant. Sponsor has no obligation to return any Entry consideration, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified Entrant.